Monday, June 27, 2011

here's to you Kansas


Lately I've had the travel bug...I've had such and urge to get out and go! To run around and see all there is to see! But, seeing as I don't really have the means to do that right now, I want to make my home state a vacation in itself! Some of these places would still take a considerable amount of driving time and gas money, but I think they're worth the trouble.

Places I want to visit in KS

Waterfall in the Overland Park Arboretum

1. Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens


Why I want to go: Ummm, look at the pretty pictures, who wouldn't want to go here?
It looks perfect for a Disney-esque sickeningly sweet stroll through the park with a cute little picnic basket lunch and checkered table cloth (I would seriously do this! :)
Any picture taken here would look like professional photography! (It's just that pretty)
And most of all.....it's free!
Tulips at the Erickson Water Garden

more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment